The Dietary Supplements Seminar is an unprecedented collaboration between CRN, CHPA, AHPA and UNPA—the trade associations representing the dietary supplement industry. This one-day regulatory seminar will feature updates and insights from FDA and industry regulatory experts, focused on the key regulatory compliance issues facing the dietary supplements industry.
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is an industry-wide offering, open to members and non-members of the industry trade associations. This seminar is designed specifically for manufacturers, marketers, and regulators of dietary supplements focused in the regulatory and quality disciplines. It is ideal for the professional with 3–5 years of experience who has a general understanding of the industry, but wants to learn more about specific topics.
- Elements of a successful new dietary ingredient notification
- FDA analysis of trends in new dietary ingredient notifications from industry
- FDA update on adverse event report handling process and suggestions for improvements
- FSMA implementation
- FDA update on frequently asked questions regarding changes to nutrition/supplement facts labeling
- FDA and industry session on GMP inspections
- FDA process for issuing and reviewing hold notices
- How to respond to FDA hold notices
- FDA and industry update on priorities and opportunities for collaboration
Find out more and register via CHPA's website.