Learn more and register here. CRN members click here for members-only discount code. Brochure with agenda details now available.
Get need-now insights on industry legal, regulatory, and compliance challenges at this year's must-attend event
“The industry is facing legal and regulatory challenges never seen before,” said CRN President & CEO Steve Mister, about the 9th Annual Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Dietary Supplements, co-hosted by CRN and the American Conference Institute (ACI).
Taking place June 8–10, the event will provide insights on how ever-changing industry regulations impact business decisions and how to develop long-term strategies for navigating regulatory and legal challenges. Agenda topics include:
- Politics and policy under the Biden administration
- Drug preclusion
- Claims substantiation, free speech, and social media
- Sustainable and ethical business practices
- Class action lawsuits
Elective workshops will offer attendees opportunities to customize their learning and add value to a program already stacked with top experts and leading insights on the latest legal, regulatory, and compliance challenges facing supplements.
Mister is one of four co-chairs of the industry's premier legal conference, serving alongside:
- Scott Bass, Partner, Head of Global Life Sciences, Sidley Austin LLP
- Christine Burdick-Bell, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary, Pharmavite LLC
- Tara Falsani, General Counsel, Vice President, Secretary, Nature’s Way
“Between the unknowns of a new administration, prospects for DSHEA 2.0, the explosion of social media influencers, and a drive towards adopting sustainable and ethical business practices, every industry executive needs to be at this forum,” said Mister.
CRN members click here for members-only discount code. Learn more and register here.