Company executives from all four trade associations convene on Capitol Hill for a full day of networking and discussions with Congressional offices. Known as "Day on the Hill," this event encourages member companies to take a more active role in advocating for reasonable regulation and ensure Congress is well familiar with responsible dietary supplement industry. Participation in Day on the Hill is an opportunity for AHPA, CHPA, CRN and UNPA members to collectively engage with Capitol Hill in a meaningful and impactful way.
- To position the responsible dietary supplement industry positively by focusing on the popularity, benefits, quality and safety of dietary supplement and functional food products.
- To build and maintain relationships between your dietary supplement company and legislators, and to identify supporters, future friends and champions for the dietary supplement industry.
- To highlight the mainstream status of dietary supplements, and how members' products play an important role in smart prevention.
- To remind Congress that the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA) is working and that dietary supplements are safe, regulated and beneficial.
ATTENDEE DOWNLOAD CENTER
The following information will help you prepare for the Dietary Supplement Industry's Day on the Hill 2019
Questions? Please Contact:
American Herbal Products Association
Consumer Healthcare Products Association
- Taylor Holgate (firstname.lastname@example.org / 202-429-3523)
Council for Responsible Nutrition
United Natural Products Alliance
- Patricia Knight (PKnight@knight-cap.us / 202-510-5264)