CRN brings the latest in its Washington Watercooler series to the SupplySide Network 365 on July 21 at 2 pm ET.
In this installment, CRN President & CEO Steve Mister will discuss:
- CRN’s Citizen Petition calling for FDA to recognize N-acetyl-cysteine’s (NAC) status as a lawful dietary ingredient
- Progress on House and Senate versions of CBD legislation and their likelihood of advancing
- Age-restriction legislation in the states and CRN’s approach to engaging stakeholders in meaningful dialogue
- Prospects for passage of legislation to allow purchases of dietary supplements using HSAs/FSAs
- Recent legislation targeting counterfeiting, GRAS declarations and FTC restitution
- And more…
New to SupplySide Network 365? Follow this link to register for the platform and get access to this and other upcoming sessions.
Already have a profile within SupplySide Network 365? Log in here.