Logging on to the members-only section
CRN Members now use personalized passwords to sign in to our password-protected Members Only area (unlike company-wide passwords from the past). If you believe you are in CRN's member database, please follow the instructions here. If you need to be added to the database, update your information, list additional company contacts, or have any questions, please reach out to Maya English.
Here's how to set up your password:
- Click over to Membership/Member Center, a key members-only page that is the gateway to new committee pages, CRN's member directory, newsletter and more.
- Click 'Log in to access members-only content'...
- You'll be prompted to log in, instead click the Reset Password tab.
- Enter the email address that you receive messages from CRN at—that is your CRN-recognized username for the website. Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address. Please note that, depending on your email system, you may need to check your spam folder for the message.
- The email you receive will provide a link for you to use to set your own password.
- That's it! You now have access to CRN Members-only content.
Questions? Please contact Maya English (email@example.com).