Register now via ACI's website.
CRN Members, use code P10-669-CRN19 for a 10% discount. (Membership will be verified.)
This “must-attend” event for the legal, regulatory and compliance stakeholders of the dietary supplement industry will not only provide “state of the industry updates,” but will also allow for the opportunity to discuss and assess the politics and policy shaping the industry’s current political, legislative, and regulatory atmosphere.
A look at FDA's new initiatives and much more
FDA Commissioner Gottlieb recently announced that the agency was planning for "one of the most significant modernizations of dietary supplement regulation and oversight in more than 25 years." As the FDA's plans for the industry unfold, it is critical that you have the right information from the right sources to develop your own compliant action plan.
At this year's forum, we will discuss FDA's new initiatives and also explore:
- The Risks and Benefits of a Mandatory Product Registry
- Regulation by Retail: Assessing the Challenges of Retailer-Imposed Quality Standard
- A Legal Pathway for Hemp-Derived CBD in Food and Dietary Supplements
- China: Understanding the Far-Reaching Implications of Tariffs and Trade Wars
- The Unique Legal Challenges Presented by Probiotics
- Growing Class Action Activity on Product Claims
- Prop 65: New Warnings, New Chemicals, New Frontiers
- Certificates of Free Sale
- The Rise of E-Commerce & Social Media Marketing: Understanding Potential Risks and Exposures
- Personalization of Dietary Supplements
- Limiting Legal Risk When Marketing Supplements to Healthcare Practitioners
Enhance your experience by registering for our post-conference workshops on Thursday, June 20
- International Commercialization of Dietary Supplements: Compliance with Legal and Regulatory Obligations in the Trump Era
- Claims Substantiation Master Class